Friday, June 23, 2006

I'll be back

The recovery run this morning wasn't as glorious as last week and only made 3 miles, but still I bet and can feel how it speeds recovery. I am feeling pretty well after yesterday's run, it is wonderful. I don't feel tired at all. I just want to report that my left knee is some tight, just a little bit.
Today we are leaving on vacations, next to weeks I will be absent in the blogsphere.
I hope I can handle to run and continue with the training at least on some easy runs. It seems like I will be able to watch some races happening where I go, for example in London there is a 10km race on july 2th that I would love to participate, but if not, I will love to see the runners racing, finally. Also I already made a reserch about places to run, the web is a wonderful place for this :)
Ok, I don't know how my life will be with out a computer close all the time, but well, just as life use to be some years ago, see you soon!

11 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Have fun on vacation Hilda! Thanks for your nice comments.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Enjoy your break Hilda! When you come back can we see some holiday photos?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Have a great holiday. If you're in London there's lots of places to run.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Enjoy your vacation. A race abroad is always a wonderful experience and....all the people cheer you!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Take heaps of pictures Hilda and have a safe and happy trip.

Looking forward to catching up on your return.

6:30 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Enjoy your vacation and don't feel guilty if you don't run as much as you like, just have a blast!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Enjoy your vacation!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Have a GREAT vacation!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info le domaine hotel in st. martin Sleeveless denim jackets White girls get gang by black dicks austin apartment for rent Das neurotoxin von clostridium botulinum wird durch hitze Huge cock suck pics free advice teeth whitening angel long sucking dick Paris hilton - 1 night in paris arizona cardinals jackets Anal preggo Free full length paris hilton tape huge dick interracial visual web developer 2005 express sql express installation Hard drive old http://www.voyeur-4.info/monster-cock.html gay huge monster cocks 118 ferrari f50 diecast free mobile ringtones Lipstick lesbians are rejected by the lesbian world

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home