Sunday, June 04, 2006

Powerful words

It is incredible but after writing all those complains on Friday I started feeling better. Then as I opened my blog and see your comments, I felt motivated again and not tired at all... This morning's workout went just as well as wish!! Problems from last week should came from a stomach discomfort that I forgot to mention that happened last weekend, so I will watch now that closely. I am feeling happy of having defeated a weakness and have had gone to the training scheduled runs !

Day 1 Week 12: 30 min bike, 3 mile run.
I will have to change again my weights schedule, as at 8 I have to drive my girls to the horse ride lessons, so even I started today Sunday, at 5:45, still not enough time to put on also the weights and abs session.
I went first with the bike trying to taste some of what the tris call a brick session. I tried it before but the feeling of stiff legs made me avoid it. I read now a header on a magazine talking about why it is good to run on stiff legs after plyometrics, and I add, or after riding a bike.
Went easy and enjoying, HR was slow during the bike ride. The run went fine and ended on the top of my energy!! I am happy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

Horse riding is so great!
As for been depleting-we all hit moments like this. Just pick yourself up and go. Glad you seem to have overcome it!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think one of the best ways to get used to running on tired legs, which you will be doing in the marathon is to get them tired so you know what it is like. I think the brick sessions are a great way to do this even though you feel a bit stiff I think it will help you.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Maybe you just needed to vent. Get on to your blog and let off a little steam.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Liv said...

Glad you're feeling better now!

Riding lessons - your lucky girls!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every now and then we all feel a little burnt out. glad you are feeling better!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Awesome!! The blog community is so fantastic, they give me boundless energy, too!

Horse riding looks so fun!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home