Thursday, May 11, 2006

Resting days are long

There will be plenty of long runs just in a brief time, be patient... At the moment

WO: 1 hr bike- 10 miles, yoga session (dvd)
This was some nice morning for a bike ride, enjoyed it a lot. I think I will start finding out more about it....
Yoga left me with a great energy sensation. This is definitely the best time of the day!

About weight lost issues, I am lost, but not the weight, just me. At this point is not vanity, at all. But as much as I don't do something about it, I will find myself in point of no return! But I am such a gluttony that I try to convince myself of not eating that much and repeat it to my self, but then when I realize, I already had a bunch of something...
Writing this comes to my mind the idea of writing a list of options to do instead of eating, like drinking water, and... Well what else can I do to defeat hunger...

"S" is doing incredible better I am very happy and positive, the recommendations are working fine!!

5 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Yes Hilda riding is certainly very enjoyable.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Eating higher protein foods in meals often helps reduce 'hunger'. For example, a meal of steak and salad satisfies the hunger.

1:33 AM  
Blogger R2B said...

or a thicker drink like a fruit drink with lots of healthy pulp?

2:26 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Snack on a piece of fruit when you're hungry. That should satisfy your appetite, but won't make you gain weight.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Is it really hunger you are feeling? Or maybe it is boredom? Have a think about what you are feeling when you go to the pantry.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home