Monday, April 24, 2006

Another bike!


The normal is that is the kids who want a bike, in this family mother comes first and now my girl wants hers too, of course!!
How guilty I felt when she asked me for one. Hers was broken a long time ago and didn't replaced her until now!!


Spur update: It was bothering me yesterday I even was very concerned about today's training. At least this morning it was much better and as soon as my feet fell my running shoes on, all pain goes away. I took some anti-inflammatory and the problem was gone!
Then I went for my scheduled run.

WO: 3 miles hills, stretch, yoga poses.
In fact is not that high but after some repetitions there I could fell the effort. Still the pace was fine. The treadmill at the gym are not working properly but as soon as they get fixed (someday) I wish to make this training in one of them since there is not real high places to train at... Well you know, safe enough.
My legs were some tired this morning, still my HR didn't raised so much and ended in good shape. This week will be somehow like an easy one, which will fit fine with the spur call from yesterday.
I will move the plyometric jumps for Mondays when I will do speed work and Fridays when I will do long runs, hope that works better, thanks a lot Olga. I hope there will be more days on the week to put on some more!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

pAnother RED bike!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Everyone is getting bikes! Now you can ride with your daughter occasionall; that will be fun.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Awww she looks so happy on her bike!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Now mummy and daughter both can ride together, isn't that nice. Don't feel guilty, instead you should be proud that you inspired her to ride again.

4:30 AM  
Blogger 2P said...

Next you will have her running too ;-)

4:57 AM  
Blogger strewth said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and looks so happy with her bike. You should be very proud to have set her such a good example! Sounds like you are training to plan.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

What a good Mum your are. She asks for a bike and you get her one. Well done.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Well, may be not for the long run day...how's Mon/Thurs works?
Anyhow, good family biking there! All my men bike, but I am too scared:)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Re: your question - for my new look, I just switched to one of the other premade templates that blogger offers, it was super easy, you just have to chose one and then republish. But don't forget to copy any changes you've made (like your list of links) into a word processing document,because you will have to re-insert those when you're done.

5:33 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

cool, bike for everyone... I think I want a bike too..hmmm

7:57 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

What a cutie! Just think what a great impression you're making on her!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

I see a happy girl on her bike. She is lucky to have a mom like you.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Hilda,

A bike for mom and a bike for the daughter :D.

I saw your other post of your bike. Very nice.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que lindaaa!! que bueno que ella tambien tiene bici, ahora pueden salir juntas de vez en cuando :)
¿Cuando podré yo comezar con mi entrenamiento? el martes fui a clases de spinning y no he parado de correr :) tu dime y lo haré!!
Besos

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home