Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I bought the bicycle!!

Is not any special kind surely, but I hope it works. I traveled two hours this morning to look for it in La Romana a city about 70 miles from here. (yes, to get there it takes two hours... And then two hours the way back)
It was a nice trip, I went alone. Enjoyed the trip so much!! Driving, singing, watching the lovely landscape of sugar ca fields, hills. A lovely day.

WO: weights with jump rope, abs.
I always feel full of energy after this workout, love it.
As Wobbly recommended I am doing my third run in a row in the afternoon to have about 12 extra hours of rest and because I am taking one of my daughters to a flamenco class and instead of being there chatting with moms, which desperate me I will try this new route at the beach at that area. The report tomorrow. It is cloudy and it rained already... Let's see how it goes.

5 Comments:

Blogger miners said...

A new bike!!!! How exciting. We need photos!

11:24 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Wooohooo a new bike - yes photo please ;-)

1:15 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

How exciting, a new bike! Sounds like a tri might be coming up soon!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Yeah for the bike! I bet you'll love it!

7:08 AM  
Blogger strewth said...

A new bike is the best toy ever. Have fun with it and yes please we want photos!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home