Friday, April 07, 2006

Only 6 of 8

This two last days weren't the best. I had to be in a treatment that had me taking pills that made me feel sleepy the whole day. Thursday I was supposed to do cross training, but as leaving it for latter, I never ended doing it. How bad is not exercising, I was feeling so depleted...
This morning planned an 8 miles run. The started was ok, headed the beach but it wasn't firm enough to run and moved to the hotel area.
Still struggling to be on 140 HR but is impossible, the sun was burning me, so I had to do several walks to avoid being over 165... When I finished 6 I just wanted to stop and go home...
Also have to make a new plan to run in the afternoons, grrr it will be hard. I can't understand how I could run around 10 am in the morning when I arrived here...

I heard about an stretching class and I will be attending it tomorrow morning!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hope are feeling better very soon

:-)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

I am sure that you will get better soon. I know that feeling because of the pills, don't worry it is normal.

11:21 AM  
Blogger R2B said...

You know heart rate varies a lot more than your actuall effort does.I recommend remembering the intensity of running at 140bpm and trying to repeat that without looking at your HRM and see how you go.It might take a bit of practice though to get it right.

As for stretching are you stretching for greater flexibility or to run better?

Cheers R2B

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Driveway vehicle ramps Cisco ws-c2900 password recovery http://www.oldsmobile-ram-air-hood.info

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Medical malpractice 2b spinal surgery 2004 lamborghini gallardo pictures macintosh free spyware removal Peugeot tyre pressure cipczqx01fab93f76 international clearance dod jobs dvd odtwarzacz samochodowy car audio Faucet new

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home