Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cross training


Consisted in 20 minutes of what Jillian Michaels calls kickboxing. It is very easy, but the good news is that I could raise my legs to the sides with out any complains!! Maybe soon I will be able to go back to kickboxing.
Then I went to the row machine (is it its name??) for about 10 minutes, the elliptical for 10 minutes, 100 different combination of abs and low back exercises to end with 10 minutes bike ride around the hotel.
It made my HR rise -not too much but enough-, to feel full of energy and good mood for the rest of the day. I felt good this combination, it creates a different type of energy that the body recognizes in a different way.
The weather is back to normal. Sometimes I think that we are so used to have almost a radiator on us, that the lack of it makes all of the locals here feel flat. We can get use to anything
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

Is that kickboxing the real kickboxing? I prefer a running woman than a boxing woman....I am scared!

1:53 PM  
Blogger R2B said...

Thats what is all about...feeling good!
Cheers R2B

5:38 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

It looks like the sun has come out in the pic. What a beautiful looking day.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Well, you are moving, right? Have fun with it!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Cross training usually doesn't raise you heart rate as much as running, apart from maybe cross-country skiing. It's not a sign that you're not working hard enough.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home