Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The funky wicked shoes work

I had fun reading your comments about the shoes. Now I think maybe I am funky with out knowing it. This lonely live had driven me to do things like this, I guess.


The weather here since Monday has been cloudy, sorry about the tourist. The hotel has some more than 1500 rooms and they are working about 98%. Clients just keep asking when will the sun come back...
For me is great. Fresh breeze is blowing and taking away humid air.
This let me had a nice workout.

Wednesday: 4 miles

I am not already feeling with the joy of running like I used to. I just feel like going but with out excitement. I feel good energy... I wish this goes back with consistency. When you are really involved with something simplilly to continue going is motivating. Right now doing this short runs is boring, but yes, I learned the lesson and I know that going in to long runs just because I like them is not enough reason to do them.

That drives me to push harder, well as much as my own rhythm alouds me. Shoes are responding greatly, now niggles at all. Even the ankle with the spur is doing fine. I will wait until the end of the next week to go in to the small hill area to prove how the ITB is doing.

6 Comments:

Blogger psbowe said...

Glad to hear the funky shoes are working wonders! :)

Hey, overcast days is the norm around here.

Hopefully the running excitement will return soon.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Looks like a storm is brewing...

As much as I enjoy training...there are times when i simply stop training and i don't even miss it huh? It's weird...i think i am too busy with life. I think if i dno't train for like a month or so i will go nuts. I miss getting up early on the morning and do something active..

5:27 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Looks like the recovery is coming along well Hilda - well done ;-)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

How pretty! I bet the tourists aren't happy though since most of them are there on spring break to get some sun!

Great job on working past your injuries!

7:09 AM  
Blogger D said...

Overcast days are probably a relief for you. Do you work at the hotel? Do you live at the hotel? Your photos are always so lovely. Sounds like you are getting back on track w/your running.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Great that yopu like those shoes - I'm not sure if I would want to be seen in them ;-)

Hey, if you think a bit of overcast skies are bad for the tourists, you should feel really sorry for the ones in Ireland. I haven't seen the sun in quite a while, but it doesn't stop the tourists from coming.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home