Monday, April 10, 2006

Not the best but still fine and on the way!!

I couldn't resist the temptation and instead of writing my blog first visited some before about this weekend races. It is so exciting to read about those reports, learn about how you people achieve so much about running... Sigh!

WO: 3 miles run, stretching, yoga, 125 abs movements.
Oh how sore I was this morning after yesterday's WO! Well, this shows up how out of shape and weak I am. This still will end soon and in less than a week I will be just fine. The starting of the run went fine, specially b/c I could finally achieve to run at around 10:30 pace at 140 HR. I skipped drinking a supplement that sure is the cause of my high HR... That was the explanation! Also, starting at 6:00 (again) pays off!! Sun light saving campaign. Still, it didn't last that much, I went to the beach and run some there, but the sand was not firm at all... It was HARD, only one mile there. (Tomorrow I hope not to forget to take my camera, the sunrise was awesome!)
Performance decreased over the half of the second mile... Looks like running brief distances is worst than the longer ones... I just want to start doing long runs again! So I just decided to stop after complete only 3.
The great news is that now I can say that my ITB problems are completely gone!!
Stretching and yoga posses, helped me to recover some. Then after made the abs with no problem.

7 Comments:

Blogger D said...

YEA!!!!! Great news on the ITB.

Glad you figured out Bloglines.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Great to hear your ITB problems are fixed. Great news!

7:32 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Glad to hear the ITB is better Hilda and yes, it is the new Garmin I was writing about on my blog ;-)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Post a sunrise photo Hilda. Be good to your now quiet ITB.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

A very good new, now you are ready for great performances!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Great job on your run! Glad the ITB is behaving!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm so pleased to hear that your ITB problem is gone - happy days :-)

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home