Friday, March 10, 2006

Calcareus spur

This is what has been happening to my heel since last december. That's why the pain in the heel is there and it won't go away.
Antinflammatories, ice, stretching, orthotics are the home therapy recomended. At least I know this won't stop me from running, since I've been able to this months.
Which I don't know but I will keep searching about this calcareus spur is that if I continue running the bone will grow more and more, causing more and more pain...????

I hate pain, not because I'm afraid of suffering, but because it could stop me running. Also, you know stress goes around all the body and triggers a poor performance... now I have the best excuse..........................................

5 Comments:

Blogger Chriswab said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 PM  
Blogger D said...

Ugh!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Ouch! Did they talk about possible surgery? This is not very nice pain, this sucks! I am so sorry!

6:36 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Here is some more info about heel spurs; hope it helps.

Its not much fun when pain stops you running or affects your running. Hope it gets better soon.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Hmmm, that does not sound fun! I hope it's taken care of quickly and you can run pain free!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home