Monday, March 06, 2006

More about pain...

I was thinking that not posting about pain would be nice. But that is not the reality for a runner -unfortunately-. Maybe is better to report every single sign of discomfort to maybe learn better about what causes injuries, besides of all we know, or that we are supposed to know.
During Saturday BOTH knees were bothering me... and then left Achilles was pulling!! During the long run on Friday it was the right Achilles who gave me problems, but after that it has remain quiet.
What pain makes is that gives me immediate stress thinking about the worst, which is not running. I don't care about feeling the pain.
I am thinking at this point that I am just such a coward always complaining... but still I would love to know if this random pains are normal... so if you have more to comment about pain, leave a message please.
Now go back to my training report.
Sunday. The weight training before the run is fantastic. It takes me 40 minutes. This time I ran on the treadmill. It is my easy week. Ended the 4 miles and even stretched then, when I went out of the gym the day was stunning, so I ran another mile outside to enjoy it.
Monday abs and yoga session accomplished despite this hasn't been a very energy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home