Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Very poor intervals

Well not everything was going to be so nice as it was going. At least there's still good news, ITB is quiet!!
Monday Abs and stretching session. Since I will be doing a weight training Sundays and Wednesdays, Mondays and Thursdays, I will be doing abs, and yoga. I will go to the gym for this because I don't handle to workout here at home, even though it is only for abs and yoga... there is a place for everything.
Last night I was excited and motivated for my run this morning, but since I woke up this morning, something wasn't fine on my mood. Energy was fine and there was no pain to report, but even my camel pack was very heavy this morning and my back was hurting some.
My intervals were about 30 seconds slower than last Tuesday. At least the last one was over 4:23 as the best last week. Reasons? Well maybe the weight training starting, or a bad sleep night, which would be just an excuse since it happens lots of times... just a poor day, but still I put on the table all my effort!

9 Comments:

Blogger D said...

GREAT NEWS ON THE ITB BEING QUIET!! Thanks for your comments on my blog!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

I can't handle workouts at home too, and my coach is trying to tell me I have to!
Good thing about ITB, and don't worry, days happen...

8:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As you know we all have bad days, but you know you put in the effort and that is what is important. Of course it is always easier to tell someone else that than to believe it yourself.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

I find that even the simplest of factors can affect my run...did I sleep on the pillow weird the night before...are my shoe laces flopping around...did I need another plate of pasta...

We all have our days, but its all part of getting better. You need the bad ones to see how far you've come and put things into perspective!

1:07 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Some days are just better than others Hilda so wouldn't worry about it too much. Make sure you get plenty of recovery time especially if you are weight training and eat well and drink lots of water.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Well done on getting through a tough run! I find it is often the tough ones that you get through that you remember the most.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Just leav ethe bad days behind you and forget about them. We all have them from time to time.

7:31 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Hopefully you have better workouts soon.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Some days are just sleepy. Good news about the ITB!

Have a great day!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home