Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fresh air gives me hope

Great run today, after the weight training. Today I added the plyometric jumps at the beginning. I just forgot about them grrrr and didn't do them again. I need my training log... all written.

Lots of energy from the start, so when I started to run, I was in a nice pace this time between 10-11 minutes. First I thought that I was improving too much too soon, but then I realized about this nice fresh air that was cooling my skin and was helping my heart this way.

My mind blew to Mexico, where the mornings are fresh enough for me for this to happen and where I will run the marathon in august, that certainly will help me to achieve the dream of making a good job there. Still sometimes I think if I will really be able to do it...

Total 4 easy miles.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I am sure you'll make your marathon in August. Sorry about using English; I'm learning italian at the moment and it's too confusing to switch between languages at this stage. I'll revert back to Spanish later!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

I sure would like to run with you!

7:54 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I think it will be very exciting running a marathon in Mexico - wish I could join you!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

You are in the right spirit to reach your goal. The marathon in Mexico will be a success!

3:18 AM  
Blogger 2P said...

Always nice to run in fresher air Hilda - Mexico in August sounds great!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hello !!!!!!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't dropped by recently. Life, work, planning a wedding etc has been getting in the way of catching up with my blogger-friends.

I'm glad to see that your ITB is behaving itself now. August sounds like a lovely time to visit Mexico :-)

4:27 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

I hope the weather will be as you expect. I would be worried about a marathon in August because of the summer sun.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

You are going to do so great in August!! Your training has been fantastic!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home