Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fiasco run

Since woke up this morning I knew it, but didn't wanted to face it.
It was just a 4 mile easy run then, not a speed workout.
I started the enginee several times... nothing happened. Only a sort of random creaks were appearing here and there! All everywhere. Tights, ankles, knees, hams, achiles, shin.... incredible.
Energy was fine, but not my legs definitely.
Ok, not good start for february... still there are days ahead!
Today afternoon I will do the kick session and then tomorrow Nicole's training. I'll wait and see what happens on friday.
Hope on friday my legs are agree and ready to go for another long run.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate days when the legs just don't seem to be working.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

There are days and there are days...and I stand by it:) Don't dwell, move on, tomorrow you'll have a great run.

8:55 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Yes Hilda I know how you feel - hard to explain, but you just get days like that.

;-)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Atleast you got out for a run, even if you were sore.
Keep it up!

10:24 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Just keep at it, like you are...

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Jees air freshener Adderall americanexpress Free mpg cumshot eye

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home