Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been tagged

The Black Knight has tagged me
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Oh, I can't remember what I did yesterday, how will I know ten years ago?? But something like living in Monterrey with a completely different weather and without thinking at all about running ten years after!!!
2) 5 snacks you enjoy?
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, protein bars, cucumberes with lemon, salt and chile, breakfast cereal.
3) 5 songs you know all the words to?
3 doors down albums.
4) 5 things I’d do as a millionaire?
Running around the world's marathons!!!
5) 5 things you like doing?
Running?? Reading, Internet, laughing, hugging and kissing my family.
6) 5 favorite toys?
Cell phone, camera, notebook, garmin, mp3 player and my beloved washing machine!!!
This are nice questions, so I tagg: Jen, cj, wobblyman and 2P's

2 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

Sorry for the "infection". I like your idea to run around the world's marathon but I prefer the half marathons so i would have more chances to travel.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

5 things I’d do as a millionaire?
Running around the world's marathons!!! - Ditto!
Nice work with speed!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home