Monday, January 16, 2006

First thing to do today??

The school bus this morning was late, so I had to drive my girls to school, then I missed my weight training session.
What do I do now if still I am doing the kick boxing session this afternoon?
Yes, the best thing, checking the blogsphere!!!
It's been amazing all the motivation I found there, I feel I should go to the gym right now inspired by all of you guys!!!
As I started blogging I was wondering if I could somehow find the answer of why do people run, but also now why do people blog???
It is sooo motivating to find real people, sensitive, writing about similar feelings that it makes you feel that deep inside writing words works very well for the soul.
Thanks guys for the support on my first 14 miles.

4 Comments:

Blogger psbowe said...

Nice job on your 14! I have yet to do one myself.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

14 miles is a wonderful start but I see you follow a complete cross training. You are right the blog people give the motivation to make something more. For me this is important to enter a marathon after 15 years.

4:25 PM  
Blogger David said...

The bloggers are my circle of friends who fill my time between sleeping, work and running. They all go together (except the work part).

7:40 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

I love all the inspiration my fellow bloggers give me! I don't know very many real life runners, so all the tips and motivation are priceless! I know I wouldn't be where I am with my running without all you guys!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home