Sunday, January 08, 2006

Living in the jungle


We traveled to Santo Domingo in a quick trip. Driving four hours to get there and four more to go back, worth it, as is the only way to enjoy all that being in a city means. We had to go to the airport there.
It was only me and the kids, Luis couldn't go as the hotel is too busy. I missed him while dining, yes, but not while shopping!! I was like crazy in the shopping mall. I could buy alive finally. I do must of my shopping by internet...
At night I missed my notebook so much!! It was 8:30 and we had to be at the room since the stores were closed. I wanted to be at the blogsphere...
Viewing normal life is so uncommon for us now! Of course that living like this is one of the facts that made me being attached to running that much. I am not complaining, at all is just that I enjoyed it so much that I am impressed. Living here also means running at this awesome place.
On the way back this morning I saw runners, groups of cycling, life around!!!
Tomorrow I will train at the gym, I am planning to practice some depth jumps. I want to strenghten my knees and that should be a good way to avoid get injured when turning... I'll report how it goes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh, love the new-look blog !

11:23 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Sounds like the trip was fun. Did you buy much?

Like the new-look blog too - new year, new blog!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Normal life....that's a good term. My normal life is going train everyday :).

Hmm crazy at the mall.is that cross training for running...or is running cross training for the mall craze?

10:15 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Normal life ... with three young children, it will be a long time until my life is "normal" again!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

I hope you enjoyed the retail therapy Hilda!

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site late tax return drop of in san diego jackets The original guide to online slots Best contact lens prices Mcafee virus free scan Glendale hard disk recovery crazy contact lens colors enlargement breast How contact lenses work Battery life of portable dvd players Expanding driveways Asian thumbnail gallery post Hyperhydrosis new jersey botox butalbital over seas cheap software wildcrazy contact lenses Waco slot machine repair made in japan

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home