Thursday, January 05, 2006

Depends on how you see it


All is in the mind. For example, about nutrition, eating broccoli. For me is not disgusting, but not my favorite well not attractive. Eat it because is healthy, because is in a diet plan, because it has lots of antecedents... Non of them had worked as the fact that since I saw it in a big picture this month at the M&F magazine, saying it is a very good source for building muscle, I finally started to see it as a great source for energy while running to build up. Anything that helps to build up is attractive, well now it is even tasty!
Should try it with things I don't like? Well I like most of the food, yes I do!

This morning work out, weight training. Some leg again, back, shoulders.
I'm planning to hit the gym again tomorrow morning and do the long run in the afternoon, I'll try to make it possible.

4 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

I never understood why people don't like broccoli - is it just because of the green colour? It's one of my favourite veggies, and I'm not alone: my kids just love it - they say it's like eating a tree (don't ask me why that's a good thing, though)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

When I was kid, I use to think like I am eating a tree. As I grew up, I dislike its taste.

Now I am munching on them again. I need veges that can fill me up. Salad just won't do.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

I love the stuff raw or cooked - even the stems It is even better when a bit of cheese sauce is dribbled over it. Great new pic btw!

10:55 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Sometimes I like it; other times I can live perfectly well without it! I like it in stirfries.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home