Friday, December 23, 2005

12 mile, and looking good

I woke up at about 6.30 after a very bad night since there was a party close to here, and the noise was so loud that it was like the party was in my bedroom.
But you know, the emotion of running makes me wake up easily.
It took my first, about 30 minutes to get ready, then leave and started walking at about 7.15, then started the run 7.30, finished running 9:52 then stretched for 40 minutes, eat something, took a bath... it is 11:35 and still have to blog, woow this takes time!!! I tell you I am slow. At least I have all this time available. I admire so much all you people working and handling to set all this, also including family activities.
It was a great run, the best of it, is that I didn't walk at all. Yes, it was a slow pace, but still the goal is always to finish the scheduled miles and not to walk, so I feel glad to had acomplished this.
For many moments my mind was negative, but soon I brought thoughts about dgc and jen and inspired by you, -them- I just felt a rise on my energy. I dedicate this run to you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Wow, that's a great run Hilda, Sorry no time for Spanish today, it takes me too long!

Thanks for all your comments and encouragement this year.

Felice Navidad!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh Hilda, that is so sweet - thank you !

I'm really happy that you enjoyed your run today. All of your hard work (particularly the beach running) and consistent training is certainly paying off.

Thank you for your instructions for making pinatas - unfortunately it is now 4pm on Christmas Eve and I have run out of time to make them this year - definitely next year !

Wishing you and your family a wonderful, safe and Merry Christmas,

J

12:04 AM  
Blogger 2P said...

Sounds like a fantastic run Hilda congratulations.

I hope you have an absolutely fantastic Christmas - stay safe and enjoy.

Cheers, 2P :-)

12:41 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Hi Hilda - good on you for continuing on and not walking.

I hope you had a great Christmas.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home