Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wonderful morning

An easy four mile run this morning. The back of my left knee was bothering me some during the night. Also the right heel is still some sore. It started since the last long run at the beach, about 20 days ago when the sand was very soft. Lost of ice will help. The good thing, as always is that as soon as I start to run it completely disappears. Well at the end of the run the back of the knee was somehow asking for attention, but now is much better I am using a band to support it.
There was not enough time this morning to go to the gym, I'll go tomorrow. Probably next week the kickboxing sessions will start again. I am looking forward to start to build up much more!!

The morning was sooooo beautiful and with lots of runners since the American and Canadian tourist season started. It is nice to run close to them and watch different styles.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Ahh...Canadian Tourist...

ti ain't so bad up here in the artic...just some snow...most of it melted already.

Strange how the pain disappears when you start running. I get that sometimes. Must be the endorphins at work.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a beautiful way to start the day Hilda.

I've seen a few North American tourists melting in Sydney lately thanks to the heat here.

Hope that your foot and knee niggle settle down very quickly.

4:18 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

So jealous that you got to experience such a beautiful morning!
Sorry to hear about your knee pain.

8:17 PM  
Blogger D said...

I like your new profile photo Hilda! Be careful with your current knee issues. Make sure to go easy on the running, take ibuprofen, and ice!

10:10 PM  
Blogger D said...

Hilda, I added the fact that I did not get the Cortisone shot to my post. Thanks for asking.

10:49 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Take care of those niggles.

Forgot to mention about the new nails - they are still short. Gel was applied to my nails which will help strengthen them so I will be able to grow them a little longer without them breaking but they won't be too long. They look good though!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Sounds like a great run! Its fun to watch other running styles. Kick boxing with a sore knee though - sounds torturous!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home