Wednesday, December 21, 2005

By the pool


I am next to a pool taking care of the children. I don't like the pool just for fun, it steels me lost of energy to be just down there taking the sun for nothing... So I brought my notebook, and can write my beloved blog!!
The day is great, believe me....

Back to running I tried to set the training partner today but I didn't do it fine, It was telling me the whole time you are behind...And then when it was on 4 miles I stop since I just thought I couldn't be 4 miles behind!!!
I'll find out what happen, but the time said: 36' 38 '' which is about two minutes shorter than my normal time.
I ran strongly right after training for 45 minutes two exercises for legs, abs and back.
I received my Runner's world copy since last Monday and I've been dreaming with marathons and racing events the whole night. Next year I have to be on one of them!!

We are making piƱatas to not forget our roots and traditions, this afternoon we are making more..

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Pinatas - excellent! Maybe I can start that as a tradition here!

3:34 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

The pool, the sun? It just sounds odd from here in the cold raining country. Pinatas, that's cool.

4:20 PM  
Blogger miners said...

Great to see you've sowed the seed with Jen and the pinatas!

Hope the garmin is better for you next time - mine is not working too well at the moment either.

All the best for you and your family over the Christmas period Hilda! It's been a pleasure getting to know you through your site - and I really appreciate all the thoughts and comments you've sent my way (and to all our friends over here in Australia).

We'll have to arrange a joint running holiday some time!

12:14 AM  
Blogger 2P said...

Isn't it fun to dream of all the events you would love to do Hilda?

You will have to pick at least one for next year and do it!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home