Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Being sick almost for three days.

On Sunday morning I woke up with a bad stomach pain. I went for a 4 mile run but was able only to run for three. I started veery hard, but as soon as I reached some rhythm the pain was gone!!! It was great. I stopped because I wanted to drink some and stopped to drink from a bottle since I wasn't carrying my camelback, and as I started drinking I strong dizziness hitt me.
After that, the pain continue until last night, of course I went to the doctor and the results are on the way, I feel better now. But not strong enough to run... So I missed my run today. grrrrr
I wish tomorrow be able to go to the gym. It was impossible this morning, I felt so weak!! Practicing some weight training will recover my strength... Maybe this afternoon...

3 Comments:

Blogger psbowe said...

I think you better take it easy. dizzy spells? You better get well first.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Look after yourself Hilda; don't get back to exercise too soon.

Hope you are feeling better very soon!

4:59 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Take care and rest - your health is very important.

I download music from iTunes - takes a while but I'm patient...sometimes!

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home