Friday, December 30, 2005

Able to run

I went for a 5 mile run this morning after a leg and core weight training. I felt fine health is much better.
While runninig I remember this was the last run of the year and that boosted my energy several times. It was a very good running year. Specially since this last four months when I started to run as a main goal. I also started to blog at that time, and this has definitely helped in so many ways:
1. Knowing other very interesting people who enjoy running as well and being in "contact", has made me feel accompanied. I think running is very personal in the way that it is difficult for me to do it with someone else if training, but sharing what is not possible to share -even if you have close runners to talk to-, because when you write you say much more about what you really think.
2. Blogging is like training my mind and getting to know me more as a runner. I've realized about so many things and also learn so much while writing. It has made me more critical and analytic about my running performance and strength.
3. My schedules are easier to accomplish. Writing here had made me feel much more motivated. Running has become my life.
Well it even has improved some my English... Maybe not enough... Sorry about that and thanks for keep visiting me.
I really wish for the next year to continue like this, where ever I am.
I wish for my blogger friends many miles of enjoyment ahead, any injuries and too much health!!!!!!! Congratulations.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hilda, it has been wonderful to get to know you this year.

Thank you for all your advice, support & encouragement this year!

It is New Years Eve here now so I wish you all the very best for the new year !

7:01 PM  
Blogger D said...

Your english is great Hilda! The blogging is exciting because you can talk (blog) about running and you have people (other bloggers) that are interested in it, give support, give advice, share in your accomplishments and disappointement, and simply become aware that you are not the only person with such a passion for running!

Happy New Year Hilda! Run Strong! Glad you are feeling better.

10:53 AM  
Blogger psbowe said...

Yeah, sure Susan great to way to confuse Hilda and post all sorts of comments using "gma's acct!" J/K!
Hilda, great post, I enjoy reading your blogs. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home