Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The run is over now...

I enjoyed it so much that is a shame is over... now until tomorrow.
The morning began with the thinking of those who run in the snow and in that cold weather. It happen because I was about to complain about the fresh air that was in fact, not cold at all, comparing with those low temperatures I've heard on the news.
As I reach the beach, I felt this tropical atmosphere again. Something strange, because it was like a very drastic change.
The sand was tighten enough so went on in for four miles. The scenery was so beautiful this morning!! In some areas the sand was loose, that made me breath strongly. It appear like my legs were strong enough, and that I had too much energy for it, but my breathing wasn't in a good level today.
The greatest started when I went back to the hotel. The thing is that those hard sessions at the beach are building enough strength that I can develop lately on the road.
Total today: 7.8 miles, 1.30' Av Pace 11:35 best pace 6:20.

Definitely I am stronger now after those kicking sessions, so I will start working out again on it with the group of children I have at home. It will be good for them.
I can't just let all this energy go.

Monday session:
Legs
Stat lunges, squads on plates 3-15 each 30lbs, machine leg press single 50lb
Abs.
Exercise ball double crunch, reverser crunch, Med ball rotation, and double raise with med ball legs and hands. 3-20
I've always liked those abs sessions and I am lovin'them much more now that I'm feeling strong.
I haven't being sore at all... I wanted at least some, but no it hasn't happen... Can't handle to work with more weight it would be too much. I'll do more reps then!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yah Hilda!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your run today. It sounds lovely !

3:42 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

All that running on the beach will certainly build your strength up Hilda - it sounds great :-)

6:19 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Hilda you are doing so well with your running and your gym sessions.

I agree with you - blogging is addictive! But I find you get to meet some lovely and friendly people who enjoy the same things.

Have a happy and safe Christmas and a wonderful new year and here's to a great running year in 2006!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home