Monday, December 05, 2005

Two hours waiting for a run

It was 12.30 and didn't realized about it. Then I woke up at 3:00am thinking it was the time. I was very excited. Read for about an hour.
I woke up early, but it was raining. It was 6.15 and couldn't sleep again. I left about at 7:00.
Finally at 8:30 I went to the treadmill, the rain didn't stop.
It was fine. The good part of it is that there I can run faster, it seems I can't develop speed outside. I made 5 miles at 10'30'' seconds each. I enjoyed it but choose not to go for seven as planned. I preferred to save energy and wait it until Tuesday: garmin will be here!!!!!
When I went out, the rain was over since I don't know when.

3 Comments:

Blogger psbowe said...

I have those days myself! 5 miles, that's pretty awesome.

3:40 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Don't you hate not being able to go back to sleep?

Glad to hear you are enjoying your running so much at the moment though.

You are really going to love the Garmin ;-)

5:54 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Not long and you'll have your garmin - woohoo! Running 5mile (8km) on a treadmill is not bad - does it get boring?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home