Sunday, November 27, 2005

Some other facts for running.

Since last night I am feeling strange, is like a down on my mood. Some sad.
Then this incident came, I'll tell the truth, the thing is that there was an assault at the beach. It was in a very lonely zone. There is a construction there and it is on the left side of the hotel at the beach. It was in the afternoon.
I am not scared about going to the beach, it was an isolated event. But Luis was so nervous last night about us going to the beach early in the morning. The girls wanted to come with me and he started with this.
In fact I don't go to that way normally, and specially now that I know that could happen.
After that I started preparing my clothes for the run, and strangely found myself wondering why I had to go on the run. Since Friday I mentioned that the spirit of running was somewhere else. All the normal excitement that joins me and that sometimes don't even let me sleep, wasn't here at all.
Then my right ankle starting hurting me. Suddendly a pain, first like a sprain, then as a pain. It hadn't bother me since a long time ago.
All this happen together and this morning when I woke up I just stayed in bed.
Now in some way I think it is that I need some rest since this week we started a new program, which was some challenging.
I am not running today, it will be until next Tuesday and still sad.