Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All is related to exercise

Well, how wasn't I going to be sad if I was not exercising? It is the first time in a long time that this happens, (staying in bed awake and not sleepy) now I can see it just like a relief maybe needed. Sometimes the body reaches the mind to finally understand you need a stop.
Still the bad part is that getting so used to workout in anyway makes you feel worst when you feel just bad. The body always wants those extra endorphins.

Monday started much better. Inspired by a magazine and because I didn't work on my own program last week I was very enthusiastic. I worked out legs, shoulder and chest. I normally was training only one muscle a day... But I felt so strong that I just wanted to save time that I can use for running longer in other days.
In the afternoon the kickboxing session, left me full with energy. Also worked abs there. My body is used to the kicking now... It seems.

Today went for a run. Not a good one, but I am not as angry as in other occasions, I have to face that working out three parts of the body wasn't a very good idea.
Still I went since in fact I was feeling ok.
Walked for 10 minutes first. Started running at the beach. I seemed that the soft sand wasn't an important fact for it. It was very windy. In fact I didn't noted that the tides were higher than normal, incredible, the funny is that I noted it until I reach a side of the beach where you can't continue because the waves are hitting rocks.
Turned back and I started feeling tired... Maybe it was a very hard beginning. Writing helps to realize, while remembering.
As I reach the hotel running appeared to be easy. I was just bouncing over the road. Nice. But sooner than thought I was very tired.

I finished without thinking about it a lot. Not guilty. And not bad feelings...

I am finishing the month with 88 miles will see how it finishes tomorrow. Is not bad, I thought it was lower!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

88 miles! That's fantastic Hilda. Well done!

I know what you mean about getting used to exercise. Unfortunately between my injury & illness, I'm getting used to NOT exercising. It is going to be hard to get up early again to exercise rather than sleep in like I have been recently!

J.

4:21 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Wow - 88 miles is pretty good. No wonder you are feeling a little tired! Remember to have rest days though - they are just as important as the actual exercise days.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home