Friday, November 25, 2005

Mother's nature call

This morning I woke up with the clock, latter than usual because there is no school today. I thought last night that I was going to woke up easily but I was sleepy, and the spirit of running was somewhere else. Still I started walking at 7.16.
Arrived to the beach and started jogging since I had not much energy. I was there over the third mile, running too close to the water, and the wave came on my feet and was completely wet... Continue trying to run when I felt like something was getting wrong in my stomach... Where could I stop,? Normally you can't just come into hotels but this is an emergency... There's one restaurant there I'll go, god bless this bathroom.
After that incident had to walk back for three miles, I could run over the second mile but not for long. I felt weak.
Sorry to mention this but it is a part of all. It can happen that you have to stop bit here is not easy just to stop anywhere you'd like to.
Total walk: about 7 miles.

4 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

It happens to the best of us Hilda. Hope you're feeling fine.

4:44 AM  
Blogger D said...

Isn't running great! One day you are on top of the world at your strongest and the next you are stopped in your tracks by...uh...mother nature...

Hope you are feeling better. Great photos!!!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home