Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Enjoyable run

Leg training and an easy run of 3.7 mile.
The HR was low and I did it at the treamill, it was very good an enjoyable. I almost forgot what is running with out pain...it was like that today, everything was on its place pacefully. The way to start is very important I have to focus on that. I think sometimes I skip the part where the middle speed goes, I have to spend there at least a minute. I just change from slow to the run, today I walked fast first, it helped.
I was feeling very good that's why I stoped on that distance, even though I was wanting more. I had been already about 45 minutes on my feet and that was enough. I hope it helps for friday"s run.
I also thought of doing a considerable stretching session since I remembered I didn't do them on sunday after the long run. They work very good on me, maybe skipping them on sunday made things harder yesterday morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh, running without pain - I vaguely remember what that feels like ;-)

Thank you for your comments on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Hope your pain free running keeps up!

J.

3:48 PM  
Blogger miners said...

hmmm - it's been a while since I can recall a pain-free run too. It might not be sever pain, but there's usually an ache there somewhere!

Keep posting the beach photos!

7:28 PM  
Blogger D said...

Pain free....nice!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home