Sunday, November 20, 2005

With some company today


I invited my daughters to come with me, telling them about the sunrise, to make it more attractive. They were motivated enough with that, and were walking at the beach for about 40 minutes while I was running.
But today there was no sunrise to be seen. There were many clouds, so hopefully they will see it next Sunday; in some way excellent since they told me still they enjoy it a lot. It is not the first time they do it, but not since about months ago. I hope they want to come often.
My run is improving so much!!! It was a strong run first at the beach for three miles and then back to the hotel, again full with energy, and developing euphoria feelings. I ran with some rain today, for about 10 minutes. I was completely wet, but as soon as it stopped, I was almost dry.
Total, 9 miles, great!!!!

Pain update: No pain... What is going on?? Maybe running now with out all the moisture is developing the energy which I work for all this months??

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm so glad that your daughters were able to join you.

Your hard work certainly is paying off Hilda. I'm so happy that your running is going well :-)

J

5:48 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I think its great that your daughters wanted to come along - your good habits will rub off on them!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home