Thursday, November 24, 2005

Without internet service

...And now the speed is 9.6, something that maybe something you can't even believe exist. But at least I can write some. I missed so much reading the other blogs, well and posting on mine, since there is always something to tell in this runner's world.

Tuesday: 5 miles. Wednesday 4 miles.

There are many runners at the beach right now, that makes more interesting, the bad part is to see how they leave me almost spinning when they pass next to me, I am very slow, well they are men, always faster, and still I don't know what are they're distances... Always apologizing myself.

Yesterday I found a new combination. Running with energy but tired and still no pain.
I was thinking how could this be possible, but it is like when your car has run for some time, and then you just put on some more gas to it so it can run for longer. It happen like that yesterday. I felt very tired. It was because of the Tuesday session with the group. It was some tough, you know, it happens when you start new exercises. The great part is that over the third mile I was feeling much better, I love when it happens. It makes you feel at the top at the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

It must be frustrating when the speed is so slow.

I'm sure skipping sessions this week could only be good for me since I am doing the triathlon on Sunday. Mind you, the weather lately has been very miserable - grey and wet. I'm hoping its sunny on sunday.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home