Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Trying to figure out the garmin

Well for the first time trained with it, but still I need to learn to much about it!! It will take me some time...
Today's workout: 8 miles but the first one walking, next time I will start the garmin until I start running, I wanted to measure the distance, but the pace was slow.
The good news is that it recorded that in some point I reach a 7:54 pace.
And an awesome 944 calories in 1:41 time. It also said average pace 12:39, but because the first mile was walking the pace was about 17... I won't include it next...
I already downloaded some programs, but I haven't connected it to my notebook... It is fun!! It is not just go and run... There's too much more fun!!!
Thanks god I have plenty of time for this.
The beginning was hard today, my legs weighted a ton each, specially at the beach. Also I had strong rain for a couple minutes. Finished complete, not tired, that's good at least.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh, a new toy - excellent :-)

4:54 PM  
Blogger miners said...

Have great fun getting to know the garmin Hilda - best thing I've ever bought for my running, and I'm still learning new things months later!

5:15 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

They are great fun Hilda - one tip - you might want to trun the autolap feature on and set it to 1 mile - that way you can get really good feedback on your splits.

Enjoy :-)

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home