Thursday, November 10, 2005

New theory

And I hope is a good one. Yesterday while doing my kicking session, remembered that bike ride on Tuesday. It could had been that!! Not even the first days I felt like yesterday morning, specially with my calves, so there is a chance that is not because of the kicking. Still is not about being tired, but calves hurting which is a new symptom, never mentioned before, -calves like knots- because this is the first time it happens!!!!

Great news. Well I am having fun realizing about that since I was so sad and guilty disappointed and the whole rest that happens while you think that a run will be missed. The truth is that I was shocked.
So, my plans change again. I will run but after a day off from kicking, four days a week, like usual, starting tomorrow.
The log food is starting today. I already have a tummy again!!!!!!!!
Every day is something new with running.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Nice new photo on the profile Hilda! I love the photos of the beach!

I imagine that biking and kick boxing make running a bit more difficult. Sounds like your new plan is a good one!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it amateur contests Livonia mi 10mb internet service providers Jerry rice super bowl rings Tranny toes maternity dresses wedding Swimwear thongs

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home