Sunday, October 30, 2005

The earliest...

but still not as early as wish. I started my run at 6.30. I woke up 5:50 a record, but it takes me too long to be ready. Still I was a little nervous about going early, am I afraid of darkness? Yes some. But surprisingly the area was pretty crowded well not as expected to be empty.
I could felt the benefits of running wit out the sun still. It was just the sunrise so only during the fourth mile I felt the sun on my skin but it was very soft, around 7.15.
I ran 4 miles and felt great. Again I had to report that there has been no pain at all as in other runs when as I mentioned before at the end of the run my feet, shints or heel were hurting. I am still wondering if it comes from the kickboxing and its fast moves which is giving me stronger joints.
Practicing it still needs some advice, like not doing it very strong or to try to hit extending the 100% of the joint, only over the 95%.
The air was humid but I am wondering if the pedometer is failing since it is always marking 15 minutes miles. My speed was good, maybe not good enough for 11 minutes per mile, but not 15. Should I buy a Garmin do they work better?
The heart rate ha been on 150 average. The humid air made my suck some, but I could handle to keep going. The thing is that running outside is my favorite place.

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

With the humidity that you deal with regularly, maybe you should consider going out slower so you don't struggle so much. Your run doesn't need to be fast every day.

Garmins are great but sometimes they are not accurate depending on the weather (and interference.)

Yeah I can't wait for Monday to maybe get some sort of answer for this foot problem!

8:18 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

I have a garmin and I'm happy with that. The only problem I have had with it is running through an area with lots of trees or in the city with lots of tall buildings and then there are probelsm with accuracy.

DGC is right - no need to run fast every day. That's the quickest way to injury.

I agree with you - running outside is the best. I've never run on a treadmill - it doesn't interest me. But of course I have the option - your weather sounds very hot and humid compared to Canberra.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Butalbital with codeine online prescription Rav roof rack Biometric video surveillance

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home