Thursday, November 03, 2005

Moving

Yesterday I had a great running morning. The non run Tuesday made me worry enough to be more than ready to go... But on the treadmill, very very humid outside. As usual, there I made 7 miles in 77'35''. My legs were fine and I felt great. The bad came after.
We moved today, here the same hotel the same area, just a bigger room. It kept me busy enough to be most of the day on my feet, which drove me to stay almost dead at night... I was so tired, that in fact I called the ladies from the class to cancel our session.
This morning I am not completely fine I am still a little bit tired and I haven't finished adapting to this new place. Fortunately today is a day off running.
Tomorrow I will run in the afternoon-evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home