Saturday, November 05, 2005

Running massage

Thanks for the advises!! I knew you were about to tell me the best ones. I will get them at Amazon for sure, you wouldn't believe, but there are no books like this in Spanish in Mexico, not mention here.
I just made a 3.3 mile very slow run yesterday, in fact I made it like a massage, because my muscles were very sore. It always help. The energy levels were some down, it should be the combination of the kicking. Still I am doing it as soft as possible while my body gets used to it again.
This morning we went to the gym. Session:
Chest, press 3-12, incline push up 2 3-8-12, dumbbell fly incline 2-15
Triceps, dips bench 2-15, dips roman chair 3-8, lying extension 2-15, back extension 2-10
Biceps curl bench 2-8, single curl hammer 2-10
I needed the energy that this generates.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

You had one heck of a workout! Wow. Does Amazon have any of those books en espaƱol?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home