Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Yesterday we went to the beach... something that we don't do often as incredible as it sounds... we visited this new beach club which is so nice... Capcana is called.
Today's workout, legs and abs... in the morning.
I received an invitation today for going to a bike ride... the place was so nice, I had to use some else's bike, which was not my size... but still feeling the speed that way and doing it close to the ocean gave such a nice feeling, the wind was fresh and I just felt like a kid.
Of course I didn't know about this place before, still is a private zone, very nice for running too.
The ride took us just about 20 minutes, but after it I went immediatelly to the kickboxing session. Over the minute 40 I felt dizzy... grrrr. I need more energy for all this!!!
The thing is that there are so many options at this moment, good things are happening around me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Wow, what a stunning beach !

12:16 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

It looks like a great place for a holiday - in fact, I want to go there right now!

Good to hear you went for a bike ride - it is fun isn't it.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home