Wednesday, November 09, 2005

No log food

I use to write a diary log food since a year ago. I haven't written it since three weeks ago and I am watching the changes over my waist. grrr. It is when you realize how important is the food as well as the exercise. Maybe is also the genetic fact that makes this something on what to be more careful in some people like me. Well not big tragedy in fact, but still I am a woman who has reach this sizes in a long time, and that can't aloud myself to go back, no way.
Exercise is important but for the aesthetics matter the food you eat is crucial from the energy to the vanity point of view.
I can't post what I eat because it is too much, I'd need a whole blog just for it.
I am going back to write it down... seriously starting again, next Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home