Friday, November 11, 2005

Running is jealous

I just remember now those feelings on Wednesday... I felt like it was my first running, or my last one. Terrible!!I was completely shocked!!! Now is good to realized about that and once again feel how important is this thing of running in my life.
The combination at the beginning, specially with the wrong bike, is what was the bad thing. In fact it is not a bad combination, is as normal, just the beginning of a new movement. I was just thinking that all that jumping and kicking has injuried me more than wished. I didn't know what to think, and this was the first think that came to my disappointed and shocked mind, after a failed run.
At this moment is not good for me to also increase cycling since at this moment I have many new things to do and to work for, still I have to look for the right bike, the thing is that I love the sensation.
So, there is no new plan and I am not canceling the group... it was funny also that the afternoon when I was thinking of canceling it the session was full and everyone seem to be very happy and motivated.

Today's run: 7.5 miles 79 minutes and feeling great.

Finally I learned how to include my photo in my profile, I didn't know how to before.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm really glad you had a good run too. Have a lovely weekend !

J.

5:38 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Love the photo Hilda - its good to be able to put a face to the name! I think continuing with the running session is a good idea because its helping other people, and that will help keep you motivated as well.

5:00 AM  
Blogger D said...

Great run!!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home