Monday, November 14, 2005

Working out is the cue!!

This was a hard day. It seem like yesterday's effort was worst than I thought. My knees and back were hurting me this morning. I didn't mention yesterday that I was running at a good pace, but at 80% HR most of the time. I know is much better for longer runs to stay at 70%, but as long as I felt fine, I just forgot. I was recovering every mile drinking water and slowing down. Now with the hurting, I remembered that.
This morning besides the pain, I was without energy. Feeling tired the whole day... and the worst to think about the kickboxing session. For a moment during the morning I thought of cancelling. But I didn't. When the moment came, I just prepared myself and went there, bravely. (I drank some coffee, which helped a lot for the starting)
Because of the pain, I planned just not forcing me too much, and doing so worked perfectly.
At the end of the session I was full of energy. I will continue like this since everyone seem to have enjoyed more than other days. I hope soon they discover this energy which working out produces. Now I don't feel any pain well some, but very little...