Thursday, October 20, 2005

Very emotional week


Well first I missed my run on tuesday. I choose to run in the afternoon, but I had to go some places and finally missed it. GRRRR. That's why I always try to go in the morning, but something whappens always with kids.
Yesterday, I was very excited thinking about a class I am starting on monday. At my daughther's school they ask me to give the class and I am nervous because that is not what I do specially. I can train people, but never had taught a class. Still I will do it. I used to practice kick boxing and I love it.
While I started running yesterday I was thinking about what steps to do how to tell them, all those things... the funny thing is that I felt how my heart was beating stronger but not because of the running but the excitment. It helped me to run faster. Anyway I finished with only four miles breathing strongly. The air was still very thick and humid, the rains from the last days are being evaporated now with the sun.
More emotions come from the new hurracaine. Wilma is going to Cancun where our family live. In fact some of them were traveling on friday to come to visit us. Now the airport is closed until who knows when.
The worst hurracaine on the season and in the whole history known of the Atlantic....
I practiced today the class, I will practice it again in the afternoon.
Tomorrow a long run.