Friday, October 14, 2005

Sun, sun, sun is back

Many people should be happy for that specilly tourist, but me running or trying to under it... hated it. For the first two miles I could handle to run but then on the third mile I had to walk. I was already on the way back and my Hr was still over 150, with out running. When I reach the hotel I couldn't catch my breath... I tried walking, drinking water, but couldn't recover... was it the sun or something else?? Who knows... my muscules weren't tired but still breathing was fast. This wasn't a real run, but still I was there for more than two hours.
I think it could have been the humid air, after so many days rainning, when the sun comes it evaporates all that rain water, but I didn't felt like it was so humid still there was some fresh air.
Well not all the days have to be perfect as the other two on the week.
Still it should be the complainer's blog or the excuses blog....

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

87 - 79 but you have to give a try to the sun here... is burning!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like really tough conditions Hilda. Take it easy on yourself and drink lots of water.

Jen.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Hardest sex hardcore fuck Print addition and subtraction flash cards Diet drugs com bontril pills prescription basketball betting Fre jenna jameson videos Jersey travel insurance nude sex web cam Zyrtec nightmares California camera in store surveillance penis boxers

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home