Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A perfect day!!!

Yes!! I made it!!! I went to the beach and ran there. The thing is that I planned reaching a place that seem too far from here a few months ago. I didn't go before, because of the weather and also it seem so far from where we are... of course now I know I wasn't that far, it is about 3.5 miles from here... I couldn't measure the distance, I am just calculating thinking that it takes me about 15 min per mile, and I was there at the beach for 1 hour and 45 min.
It is such a wonderful beach to run at... and I felt so blessed today because besides it was specially flat today... when the sand is soft and broken, the risk of stepping badly increases.
I used for the first time my golite for carrying water and it works so perfect, definitely I needed something like it!!! So an other great thing is that I don't have to stop for any reason, well I had to walk some but not for being extremely tired but because I wanted to slow down my heart rate.
Of course it was a cloudy day, but fresh, no rain... if I would planned it, who knows? well it just happened and now feel great!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Es muy agradable que puedes correr en la playa, aunque es dificil a correr en la arena. Pero, te hara fuerte!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home