Sunday, October 09, 2005

Now humid bones

Is how I feel them after a week with rain here. So, yesterday was off and today I woke up early for my scheduled 4 mile run at the beach, but first, it was tainning, so I decided to go to the gym. When I was there, and turn on the tread mill my ankle inmediately started hurting... that made me remember how last night my quads and a part or my left knee were hurting me too... so I just stop it again and went back here.
Well I feel bad, but I better stop for the moment.
My next run will be on tuesday I will go to the beach where I'll do seven miles. I will do it slowly anyway it could take me hours, because usually it takes me longer being at the beach. The uneven surface makes it dangerous to my legs. I used to run there always, but now I prefer to do it in the hotel because of the road. I am lucky to be able to run in the hotel -which is huge-, there is no road where to run outside. The highway has no sidewalks and there is no town where to run... not as in Australia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home