Monday, October 17, 2005

No races


I talked to my sister yesterday. She lives in Mexico city. The thing is that now there are so many racing events there... I am so jealous. Nothing of that happens here. There is no marathon there anyway. Well how come if there are no runners here! I know there should be but not many believe me.
This is one of the roads in the hotel, is a lovely place to stay at.
Today's work out, legs and abs. They were great, specially because my mood wasn't very good today but as soon as I concentrated on my workout everything improved.
Still raining... the 21th hurracaine of the seson started fortunatelly not on us.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

What a pretty photo! Hopefully the rain will let up soon!

10:28 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Another great photo - it looks lovely.

I did a gym session today too plus a set of tummy exercises that really worked my muscles. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow! But I felt like I had done a good workout today.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home