Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Runners high

I feel like that today for some moments it was incredible, I was there running like in heaven.
Today I went for four miles, with a very cloudy day, the thing is to start running with out rain. Finally it didn't rain while I was running. I felt just great running, I could run faster with out having to increase my heart rate, it is terrible to see how much energy the sun takes away. Is it the reason to avoid day light, CJ?
I didn't carry today my back pack golite. Maybe I should use it more often, now that I learn how important the hydratation is. Using it is more confortable because it is not necesary to stop to drink, and also drinking from the valve, makes it easier to swallow while running. How do you drink while running??

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Nice run Hilda!!

For long training runs, I either do what Susan does...drop water on the course beforehand or I take my water belt. It is a belt that hold for little bottles and it fits around my waist.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home