Sunday, October 16, 2005

Running is special

The earliest I can wake up with out struggle is 6.30, then it takes me about half an hour to be ready to leave. I started walking about seven. It was nicely cloudy so I decided to go to the beach, both the tides came up I there was no beach today, I mean the sand was so humid and extremely soft, besides a wet feelling in the air. I went back to the hotel and started my 4 miles, 20 minutes warm up.
The first mile was hard, the humid air didn't aloud me to bread normally. Over the second mile it became easier, so during the third I was feeling just great. Unfortunatelly today was only a 4 miles run, but still it leaves me with a special sensation about wanting more.
While running I found myself so good that I think it is the best state of being...

6 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Humidity is definitely humbling! Do you work at a hotel? I notice you always mention the hotel that you run at. Thanks for letting me know I was tagged in your last post, I didn't even realize it!! :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger D said...

Where was that pretty photo taken?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It is runs like these that make you remember why you love running in the first place, isn't it??

Well done on a great session,
Jen

8:04 PM  
Blogger D said...

Can't wait for the new photos. Yeah - I feel good. I've only run once since my marathon - yesterday. I will pick up a normal schedule again starting tomorrow. I'm glad that we are not dealing with much humidity anymore like you are!

8:44 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

What is the photo of, Hilda - it looks lovely. I always find it hard when I first start running but then it gets better and by the time I've finished I feel like I could run forever. Running is the best state of being!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahah lol

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home