Thursday, October 27, 2005

Session at the gym


This morning I felt that my body completely needed the gym workout... besides yesterday the kickboxing session was hard because of the hot weather, as usual. We just made about 40 minutes cardio, we were sucking!! The group is with dominican women, they have good energy.
I wanted to train legs but I'd better do it on satuday since tomorrow I want to go for a long run. The work out was nice, shoulders, back, chest and abs. I felt with so much energy!!

It is what gives you kick boxing. Because of the fast moves your energy goes faster... still the first sessions you need go easy and not to work hard to avoid injury specially if you are always taking care of you feet and knees for running.

This is one of the roads in the hotel, it is nice. I am starting to learn from the guys in the internet that running is about watching the stars and waking up early in the morning, in that way I won't suffer and won't be complaining about the sun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What a beautiful place to run Hilda.

I'd love to try kickboxing classes!

J.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home