Friday, October 21, 2005

Long, yes but walk not run


Well I am not completely dissapointed, at least they were 10 miles. The first mile was a shame. The stuggle I had to make was incredible, breading was hard... grrrr. So it was when I had to start walking. The sand was very soft and hard to run at. I just continued, I needed to be there. There was sun, but it was also windy, that's why I continued, but still I think that didn't fix anything. The first miles I felt like I had to pull my heart... but the sun was again taking away my energy... again the complaining blog against the sun.
Cancun, cancun, cancun, in this moments exactly, being batter.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Este huracan esta terrible. Deber de estar muy preocupado. Espero que su familia este fuera de peligro.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

My thoughts are with your family.

Well done on your long walk. While it wasn't a run, you got out there and did some exercise.

J

PS To answer your question (and I'm sorry for not answering earlier) Satan is my personal trainer!

9:58 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I hope your family is safe and well.

First miles (kilometres) are always hard - I find it takes me a while to get going and to feel good - there is always a lot of huffing and puffing from me when I start running!

3:46 AM  
Blogger D said...

Muchas personas hablando espaƱol aqui!

Hope all is well with your family Hilda!

10:51 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Haven't heard from you in a while - hope everything is ok with you and your family.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home