Friday, October 07, 2005

Routines and mind power

I couldn't complete my scheduled 10 miles today. When I was starting my eighth mile, I just stop, feeling that was enough for today, even though I had my energy drinks. Well is not a justification, but some things were happening today, as Abril waiting for me at home, because there was not school today. My mind was around that thinking about her with out having breakfast alone, and those things.
I think in my mind I just aloud myself to feel weak. I didn't think strong but weak...
When I stick to routines and something changes it makes changes inside me too.
Well still I ran seven miles outside, the days was nicely cloudy, even I had a little rain. I kept a slow pace, wich still I prefer to do outside, the air was some humid, but breathing was easy. At the beggining my inner metatarsal bones of the right foot, were hurting me, but as soon as I got warmer the pain was gone, then after if for any reason I had to slow down, the hurt was back.
Now it is gone, at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Hilda, it doesn't matter that you didn't complete the 10miles today - even 7 miles is a good effort. So you are not weak - sometimes other things are just as important as running. You said something on my blog about not eating much - I actually do eat quite a bit, I love food!!! Especially chocolate!! I try to eat healthy food most of the time like muesli for breakfast, salad for lunch, stirfries or pasta for dinner, plus fruit and yoghurt for snacks. But there are times when I do eat cake, lollies and chocolate. Luckily I do exercise a bit! Keep up the good work - you are doing well with your running.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home